Sunday, September 07, 2003

The Center for Book Arts

While searching for a clamshell box, I came across the Center for Book Arts (which sent me an impressive list of bookmakers and binders in the city). Looking through their course selections, I wanted to actually take the boxmaking class they offer, but this semester I'd have to take vacation in order to do so. Which would be one thing if the course were offered in Italy, but since the center is on 27th street I think I'll wait until it's offered in the evening next semester. And unfortunately, the class still wouldn't end soon enough for me to have the box I want for a certain project I'm working on. I sent the link on to a friend, however, who is now enrolled in the Bookbinding I course. I'm currently debating whether to join him in it.

No comments: