Sunday, August 03, 2003

Japanese Emoticons.

For my inagural posting, I thought I'd post the inspiration for this blog. I have a blog that's slanted more towards photography, but there are those certain things that don't seem to fit on that blog, so this is just a random blog to test out and to see if it's worth having two. The emoticon that gives this blog its name comes from this site. They're a little more labor intensive, but in the end I think it's worth it. After all, you get what you pay for. The longer story is that I was talking to my cousin Rebecca about emoticons and she forwarded me a site I had forwarded to her a while ago. When I called her on it, she readily agreed that I had showed it to her originally and then I started wondering where I could just post these things. And thus, shall we dansu was born.

No comments: